Ascend Armory 50/90-Degree AMBI Safety Selector (Titanium Core)
Ambi Safety Selector
A lightweight and extremely tough ambidextrous safety selector.
- Additional information
One of the best ways to improve the aesthetics and ergonomics of your rifle is to install a new safety selector. A high-quality aftermarket safety selector like the Ascend Armory 50/90-Degree Ambi Safety Selector can improve the aesthetics of your rifle while adding some essential features to it as well.
- Designed with wide levers for ease of use
- Drop in Ambidextrous replacement
- Interchangeable and can be configured for right or left-handed shooters
- Compatible with AR-15 and AR-10 lowers
- Can change from 50-degree short throw to 90-degree standard throw operation
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Red, and Grey
- Designed and manufactured in U.S.A.
- Lever: 6000 Series Aluminum
- Center Core: 6AL-4V Titanium
- Selector Lever Finish: Anodized
- Weight: 0.35 oz.
- 1x 50/90-Degree Throw Titanium Center Core
- 1x Standard Size Lever
- 1x Short Lever
- 1x Safety Selector Detent
- 1x Safety Selector Spring
- 2x Torx Screws
- 1x Torx Wrench
|Dimensions||1.5 × 1.5 × 1.5 in|
Black, Red, Grey, FDE